We know affordability is
important when you're buying a new vehicle. That's why we're pleased to say the
2017 Outlander falls right in the middle of its competition at a starting MSRP
of $24,390 versus the 2017 RAV4 at $25,870 and the 2017 Equinox at $23,995.
- The Mitsubishi Outlander comes standard with a
2.4-liter engine, the same as the Chevy Equinox and barely under the RAV4's
- All three SUVs feature standard front-wheel drive
and impressive fuel economy, however, the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander takes first
prize with a fuel economy of 25 city/30 highway mpg.
- You'll be pleased to discover that the 2017
Mitsubishi Outlander seats seven inside its spacious cabib while the Toyota
RAV4 and the Chevy Equinox only seat five.
- The Mitsubishi Outlander features optional parking
assistance, while this feature is only available on other styles of the Toyota
RAV4 and the Chevy Equinox.
- Antilock brakes, child seat anchors and stability
control all come standard on each of these models.
- The Mitsubishi Outlander beats out the Toyota RAV4
and the Chevy Equinox at five-year/60,000 miles versus their three-year/36,000
- According to Edmunds.com, the Mitsubishi Outlander
received a higher overall average consumer rating than the Toyota RAV4 and the
We hope this information helped bring to light
some of the advantages of driving the Mitsubishi Outlander. There's a lot more
to see of the Mitsubishi Outlander, so please come on by and check it out at
your earliest convenience. Our friendly team will answer any of your questions
and arrange a test drive for you right away.